GfOe Annual Meeting 2014 September 8th to 12th, in Hildesheim, Germany
In 2014, the University of Hildesheim will host the bitcoins kaufen deutschland 44th Annual Meeting of the Ecological Society of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
The meeting will take place from September 8th to 12th, 2014 in Hildesheim, Germany.
The guiding theme of the 44th Annual Meeting is "Integrating ecological knowledge into nature conservation and ecosystem management"
Along the lines of this guiding theme, we will stimulate scientific discussions on basic and applied ecological topics as well as on nature conservation and management.
Special focus will be given to:
- biodiversity research (e.g. diversity of genes, species and ecosystems; threats and conservation)
- ecosystem functioning (e.g. ecosystem services, processes and functions, ecological dynamics)
- species and populations (e.g. interactions, competition, adaption, survival, community assembly, past and current pattern)
- ecosystem types (e.g. marine, aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems; from polar to tropical regions, from lowlands to mountains)
- global change effects (e.g. climate change, land use change, nutrient deposition, invasive species)
- management (e.g. general and international approaches, restoration ecology, sustainable land management)
- conservation approaches (e.g. linking ecological knowledge to nature conservation, environmental education, sustainability, community conservation, socio-ecological approaches, policy advice)
We are looking forward to arranging a stimulating conference and hope that you will be able to participate. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact bitcoin profit fake
our conference office at:
We look forward to welcoming you to Hildesheim
With kind regards,
(on behalf of the organizing committee)
44th Annual Meeting of the Ecological Society
of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Hildesheim , 8. - 12.09.2014